http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/releases/1.4/ - Dec 20, 2014 2:24:41 AM - May 13, 2011 1:36:55 AM
The web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
- Try the FAQ — it's got answers to many common questions.
- Index, Model Index or Table of Contents
- Handy when looking for specific information.
- django-users mailing list
- Search for information in the archives of the django-users mailing list, or post a question.
- Ask a question in the #django IRC channel, or search the IRC logs to see if it’s been asked before.
- Ticket tracker
- Report bugs with Django or Django documentation in our ticket tracker.
Django’s comments has historically supported excluding the comments of a special user group, but we’ve never documented the feature properly and didn’t enforce the exclusion in other parts of the app such as the template tags. To fix this problem, we removed the code from the feed class.
) and add it your custom comment app model:
This behavior was never documented. Since it is unpythonic and not obviously useful, it was removed in Django 1.4. If you relied on it, you must edit your settings file to list all your applications explicitly.