Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
http://www.foxnews.com/ - Dec 10, 2013 1:06:13 AM - Nov 28, 2004 4:50:50 AM
ECLECTIC GROUP of world leaders, including President Obama and Cuban President Raul Castro, gather in South Africa to eulogize Nelson Mandela before thousands of mourners at a massive memorial service.
- PHOTOS: Nelson Mandela memorial service | VIDEO: World leaders to pay tribute to Mandela
- Secret Service may face ego nightmare at memorial service | Dalai Lama to miss Mandela memorial services
- KURTZ: Praise comes from those who once opposed Mandela | OPINION: Memories of visiting Mandela in prison
ESCALATING CRIME and open marijuana smoking threatens to drive a wedge between police and politicians that could threaten the city's image.
- VIDEO: Lawmakers, police clash in Seattle over open pot smoking
- Obama heading to South Africa
- KURTZ: Praise comes even from those who once opposed Mandela in media
- OPINION: Memories of when I visited Nelson Mandela in prison
- Federal government sells remaining stake in GM
- Activist stopped in bid to rename peak after Reagan
- Monster tech deals to spark M&A resurgence
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail abuse probeEx-Calif. city manager guilty of 11 counts in corruption case
- Bodies found at Fla. home had been there for weeks
- US vet held in N. Korea says statement was coerced
- Zimmerman's girlfriend wants charges dropped
- Ex-San Diego mayor sentenced to home confinement
- STARNES: Air Force removes Nativity scene
- Fla. Dem Grayson loses $18 millon in scheme
- Defiant Newtown parents launch memorial website
- Man locked inside aircraft after falling asleep on flight
- Group: Iran executions spike despite 'charm offensive'- Hero Bin Laden doctor decries treatment in letter
- Top Ukrainian opposition group says headquarters in Kiev stormed by armed authorities
- Storm leaves thousands without power across US- fox news extreme weather center
- Congress renews ban on plastic, undetectable guns
- Nearly 2,000 receive meningitis vaccine at Princeton
- Obama calls for peace as Hagel orders US support in Central African Republic mission-
- Opening arguments to begin in bride's murder trial
- Domestic case dropped against '127 Hours' hiker
- Rudy Giuliani blasts MSNBC host's ObamaCare comment
- Seattle facing rift between police and politicians over jump in ...
- Secret Service may face ego security nightmare at Mandela memorial
- Florida Democratic congressman loses $18 million in scheme
- Religious organizations challenge contraception mandate in federal ...
Former vice president talks ObamaCare, new book
Kill cancer like the common cold?
What is the real impact on economy?
More phone use makes you less happy
Rep. Tom Price talks about his ObamaCare alternative
IF YOU LIKE YOUR HOSPITAL, you might not be able to keep it as insurance plans on ObamaCare exchanges are limiting access to some of the best hospitals and cancer centers in the country — and in some cases, the hospitals themselves are sending patients elsewhere.
- FOX NEWS FIRST: New caveat on Obama pledge: Pay to keep your doctorOPINION: Carter worse than Obama?
- ObamaCare architect: Need PR campaign for success
- Hagel orders US support in Central African RepublicFrench forces under attack in capital
- Torre, Cox, La Russa elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- NSA spied on 'World of Warcraft,' documents show
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail abuse probe
- Bodies found at Florida home had been there for weeks, medical examiner says
- Mother receives letter from missing teen
- Senators call for camera on train tracks, engineers
- Former San Diego mayor sentenced to home confinement for harassing women
- Vehicle hits deer, deer lands on jogger
- Former Napster executive killed on bike in California
- NYC trying to evict 100-year-old woman from apartment amid claims she lives in Italy
- Conservative activist stopped in bid to rename popular peak after Reagan
- Obama heading to South Africa for Mandela memorialKURTZ: The media and Mandela
- Bare-bones budget deal in the making?
- Girl donates birthday presents to Toys for Tots
- Ukrainian opposition says headquarters in Kiev stormed by authorities
- Wisconsin snuggle business closes after scrutiny from city officials
- Driver avoids speeding ticket with engine rev
- China withholds visas for some journalists after reports
- Jury selection begins in murder trial of newlywed bride
- Domestic violence charges against '127 Hours' hiker reportedly dropped
- ACA Preview: LeAnn Rimes set to perform Patsy Cline tribute
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not ...
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Garth Brooks spills the beans, announces upcoming world tour
Is the federal government hurting or helping working Americans?Christmas under attack
Fifth-grader mimicked 'Hunger Games'
Debate over ObamaCare deadline
What happened to 'affordable' in the Affordable Care Act?Youth believe ObamaCare will be repealed
Panel reacts to positive November jobs report
'Knockout game' fueled by resentment?
New concerns over price of ObamaCare
Sen. Rand Paul on 'FNS'
Product quickly launched into media stratosphere
Common Core is dead, but common sense shouldn't be
What happened to funds already earmarked for infrastructure?
Separating the ObamaCare truth from spin
America's News HQ
Mandela's family honors his life and legacy
Fox News Email Alerts Delivered to Your Inbox!
A STORM SYSTEM that dropped snow, sleet, and freezing rain on the Mid-Atlantic states Sunday is expected to make Monday morning commutes a mess for many workers up and down the Northeast corridor.
- VIDEO: Officials warn of a 'historic ice event' as storm batters US | fox news extreme weather center
- ObamaCare architect says 'big PR campaign' neededVIDEO: Where does ObamaCare go from here?
- Afghanistan agrees to Iran pact, but resists US accordNetanyahu warns US, others of Iran's intentionsRouhani says nuclear deal helping Iran economy
- Thai PM calls elections after protests
- North Korea admits purge of Kim Jong-Un's uncle- US vet says he was well-treated while detained
- Study: To give birth, sharks return to own birthplace
- Goldman Sachs hit for ‘silence’ as trader gets jail time
- Town orders boy with autism to give up pet chickens
- Pearl Harbor vet loses plane seat over jet fuel rule
- Congressional delegation to attend Mandela memorial- SC sheriff won't lower flag for Mandela-
- Billy Joel, 4 others receive Kennedy Center Honors
- Officials find 11 more whales dead in Florida
- Satanists seek spot next to Ten Commandments monument at Okla. Statehouse
- Sisters hoping for new parents use ‘prayer balloon’
- Jesse Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for $1.4M
- Hiker who inspired '127 Hours' arrested on domestic violence charges
- Student killed during encounter with campus police- Bride goes to trial in Glacier Park newlywed death
Monday, 7p ET: Data send error! Health care information is not getting processed, and many are getting the boot from their insurers. Are you next?
WARNING THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY to 'beware' Iran's intentions, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urges US, other negotiators to demand as part of nuclear talks that the regime 'change its genocidal policy' toward Jewish state.
- Obama casts doubt on Iran nuke deal
- UN inspectors begin visit to Iran heavy water production plant, report claims
- Iran president opposes foreign presence in Afghanistan
- Afghanistan, Iran plan cooperation pact
- Snow, sleet, freezing rain to continue east
- Paul knocks call for more long-term jobless aidPaul: No beef with Amazon drone idea
- South Korea announces expanded air defense zone
- Hagel plans to stop in Pakistan on Monday
- Anti-gov't protesters in Ukraine topple Lenin statue
- Report: Kim Jong-Un's uncle edited out of documentaryAmerican deported from N. Korea arrives in US
- South Africa holds 'day of prayer' to honor MandelaOPINION: Botha: Mandela gone, but legacy undying
- Judge hits Goldman Sachs for its ‘silence’ as rogue trader gets jail time
- States up mental health spending as Newtown anniversary approaches
- Drones secret weapon in hunt for feral pigs
- Supreme Court justice rejects stay of airline merger
- American citizen Merrill Newman deported from North Korea lands in San FranciscoBiden praises N. Korea's release of Newman
- Billy Graham's health has 'declined quite a bit,' son says
- 2 men with HIV thought to be cured see virus reappearDoctors say gene therapy helping fight cancer
- Report: Court orders man pay one-time fiancé $50,000 for breaking promise to marry her
- Teen dies aboard Delta flight from Seattle to Atlanta
- Snow, ice, deep-freeze hit large swath of US
- State Dept. defends $1M London embassy sculpture
- Cuba capitalistic reforms seen as changing county's values
- Conn. boys' Instagram gun photos draw police
- STARNES: Judge orders baker to serve gay couples
- Conn. HS principal shelves planned performance of 'Rent' over subject matter
- South Africa prepares for arrival of world leaders for Mandela funeralCongressional delegation expected to attend memorial service- OPINION: The real lessons we should learn from Mandela
- Rand Paul seeks wife's input on '16 presidential race
- Stealth drone runs test flights over Area 51, report says
- Conn. man fights for vets' names to be displayed publicly
- Hagel addresses Arab leaders' concern over Iran deal- Obama defends Iran nuke deal at DC Mideast forum
- Massive China-themed 'city' proposed in NY's Catskills
- Lucrative NFL's tax-exempt status, demand for state and local money rankles lawmakers
- Penn. newlyweds killed man for thrills, police say
- Chinese firm paid American gov't intelligence adviser
deports Merrill Newman, an elderly US tourist and war veteran detained for more than a month, and he is met in China by US embassy officials.
- Biden praises North Korea's release of Merrill Newman, elderly Korean War vet
- Thousands lose power as deadly ice storm hits South
- CDC: Water at Marine base linked to birth defects
- Fawcett portrait worth $12M, appraiser tells jury
- OPINION: Lessons we should learn from Mandela
- Runaway reindeer escapes from Santa at Colo. mall
- Police: Pennsylvania newlyweds killed man for thrills
- Why is China targeting the moon -- and should NASA as well?
- 6 detained in Mexico theft of radioactive material
- Officer in New Mexico minivan shooting is fired
NORTH KOREA says it has deported an elderly US tourist and war veteran detained for more than a month for alleged hostile acts against the country.
- Detained US vet led South Korean guerrilla group during Korean War
SECURITY ISSUES, long wait times and technical failures are frustrating Congressional lawmakers and staff as a House official urges 'immediate steps' to allow politicians and aides to enroll.
- Latinos' approval of Obama plummets
- Emails: Feds knew months ago ObamaCare site headed for delay
- The invisible man behind ObamaCare's tech surge
- Is technology ObamaCare's biggest hurdle in enrolling Millenials?
- Up to 35K ObamaCare applications still not entered in California
- Did server in alleged tip hoax stiff vets' org on donations?
- NYC proposal seeks ban on e-cigs use in public
- Gov't regs estimated to pound private sector with $1.8T in costs
- - OPINION: Nation must confront issues to rejuvenate economy
- NYC train crash prompts feds to require more conductors
- Teen allegedly stole part from Walker crash
- Funeral plans set for Nelson Mandela- Obamas to travel to South Africa to honor Mandela- - OPINION: The real lessons we should learn from Mandela
- Judge orders Colo. cake maker to serve gay couples
- Stocks surge on strong jobs report
- Chemical weapons watchdog says all Syrian unfilled munitions have been destroyed
- American's death in Benghazi could have been prevented?
- Six admitted to Mexico hospital suspects in cobalt-60 theft
- Alleged Auschwitz guard deported from US found unfit for trial in ...
- Man survives 60 hours at bottom of Atlantic, rescued after finding ...
- Funeral plans set as South Africa, world mourn Nelson Mandela's death
Krauthammer: Mandela never took the power to his head
Mayor David Fried takes stand against 'holiday tree'
Tech tips to guard your personal information
Can US prosecute Russian diplomats charged with Medicaid fraud?
Ronald Smith shot dead while jogging
Cavuto: I thank the good lord for my good fortune every day
Another installment of 'Red Eye' Debate 2013
GOVERNMENT'S NEW REGULATORY agenda is estimated to cost more than $1.8T, sparking worry that the new rules will hinder the economy as the burden of costs likely to cause higher prices for consumers.
- Wind subsidy under fire as Congress weighs extension
- US adds 203,000 jobs in Nov., unemployment falls to 7 percent
- Watchdog to re-open probe of unused $34M facility in Afghanistan
- Ga. candidate attempts Van Damme truck stunt in campaign ad
- Alleged Auschwitz guard found unfit for trial
- 23andMe to follow FDA order to halt genetic test sales