Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
http://www.foxnews.com/ - May 23, 2013 11:03:51 PM - Nov 28, 2004 4:50:50 AM
- Jihadist ties emerge in British soldier killingLondon victim called dedicated soldier
- Maine governor moves out of office over TV dispute
- Hobby Lobby takes ObamaCare fight to appeals court
- Officials: Man killed by FBI implicated in 2011 killings
Friday, 9p ET: Marco Rubio explains his plan to fix the immigration system and his strategy to get it passed on The Hill.
Friday, 10p ET: The White House embroiled in CONTROVERSY! Greta's in the heart of the beltway getting the inside track on the investigations and future of the administration!
Why is Washington being evasive?
Lois Lerner, the IRS official who refused to testify on her agency's scandal, also refused to resign, according to a Republican senator who complained that she was only put on administrative leave — with pay.
- Issa Looks to Call Back IRS Official Who Refused to Testify, Says She Voided 5th Amendment Right
- How Political Pressure on the IRS Began
- OPINION: IRS' Lois Lerner — Did She Really Take the Fifth?
- Roger Ailes' letter to Fox News employees
- Study backs farmer in pollution battle with EPA
- Boy Scouts OK plan to accept openly gay boys
- Ala. mystery illnesses mostly colds, flu, tests show
- Officials: Man killed by FBI implicated self in 2011 triple-murder
- Nation's kids need to get more physical, report claims
Scotland Yard makes two additional arrests and searches six locations in the probe of the brutal murder of a British soldier, while reports say both attackers were known to both UK authorities and a radical jihadist group.
- OPINION: Biggest Battlefield in Terror War Is on Internet
- VIDEO: British PM Vows to Never Give in to Terror
- Man Killed by FBI Implicated Himself in 2011 Triple-Murder, Officials Say
- Obama orders Justice Department review after Fox News, AP phone records seizedDOJ invoked Espionage Act in calling Fox News reporter criminal 'co-conspirator'
- Defense releases texts, photos of Trayvon Martin
- NY Gov. Cuomo rips Anthony Weiner comeback bid
- New Jersey bars filled premium liquor bottles with cheap booze, authorities say
- Arias jurors deliberate after struggling to reach verdict
- 84-year-old NM woman indicted for drug trafficking
- Arrested man claims he's controlled by satellites
- 'No longer valid': Issa says IRS boss can't plead Fifth, wants testimony
- Body found of child reported missing after landslide
- Tourists need rescue after dining on floating iceberg
- EXCLUSIVE: As renewed Haiti cholera crisis looms, UN blamed for inadequate effort
- IMF chief to face questions over $520 million pay-off
- Rep. Jordan: We are going to get to 'bottom' of IRS scandal
- Issa looks to call back IRS official who refused to testify, says ...
- Obama defends US drone program, says it has 'saved lives'
- Obama orders Justice Department review after Fox News, AP phone ...
- DOJ invoked Espionage Act in calling Fox News reporter criminal ' ...
Prague proposes singles-only train cars
Lois Lerner, the IRS official who refused to testify at a House hearing, faces criticism over the agency's practice of singling out conservative groups and her Federal Elections Commission history.
- Lawmakers Voice Frustration as IRS Official Refuses to Testify, Others Reveal Little
- VIDEO: Lerner: 'I Did Nothing Wrong'
- Obama to restart push to shut down GuantanamoMost want Guantanamo kept open
- Mystery surrounding American's death in Singapore deepens as parents quit inquest into son's death
- Golden Gate Bridge jumper rescued by sailing crew
- VIDEO: Jurors deadlocked in Jodi Arias case
- 1 child dead, 1 missing after landslide hits field trip
- House to vote on bill linking student loans to markets
- Police: NYC man kidnapped, held for over a month
- Obama administration: Drone strikes kill 4 Americans- VIDEO: US admits drones killed 4 Americans
- Youngest Oklahoma tornado victims remembered- -
- Hobby Lobby's birth control fight up for federal appeal-
- Nixon library hosts 40th reunion for Vietnam War POWs
- Company's Bronx 'ghetto' tours stop amid outrage
- Cleveland kidnap case hero gets burgers for life
In a letter to a top senator, Attorney General Eric Holder discloses that four US citizens have been killed in counter-terrorism drone strikes since 2009, in the Obama administration's first public acknowledgement of the previously classified information.
- READ: Attorney General Holder's Letter to Congressional Leaders
- Obama to Announce Plan to Lift Ban on Sending Guantanamo Detainees to Yemen
- Most Voters Want Guantanamo Kept Open
- Suspected terrorists hack man to death in LondonMan killed by FBI while questioned in Boston probe
- Colo. governor delays killer's execution indefinitely
- 1 child dead, 1 missing in Minnesota park landslide
- Benghazi whistle-blower's lawyer demands leaks probe
- Voters: US shouldn't intervene in Syria
- House passes bill to speed up Keystone XL approval
Eric Holder's Justice Department seized Fox News phone records as part of a leak investigation, including the phone number of chief Washington correspondent James Rosen's parents in what Rosen's father called a 'ludicrous' act by the government.
- DOJ Used 'Espionage Act' in Calling Fox News Reporter Criminal 'Co-Conspirator'
- OPINION: Assault on First Amendment Needs to Stop
- Judge Apologizes for Lag in Unsealing Documents in Leak Case
- Coffee war brewing in VA Medical Centers could doom mom-and-pop shops
- Chicago Board of Ed. votes to close 50 schools
- Most want pre-ObamaCare system
- - Whistle-blower's lawyer demands media leaks probe
- Voters: US should not intervene in Syria
- Mayor calls for shelters after Oklahoma tornadoPHOTOS: Tornado tears through Oklahoma
- West Point sergeant accused of filming naked female cadets without their consent
- Voters want Gitmo kept open
- Jose Canseco called suspect in sexual assault case
- Fort Hood shooter tells judge he'll represent himself
- Arias jury struggles to reach unanimous decision
- FOX NEWS POLL: Most say put border security before immigration reform
Wednesday, 9p ET: MORE Questions and MORE Concerns! Darrell Issa and Reince Priebus join Sean!
Army wife loses 150 lbs
Senate minority leader on legislation
2 dead, 5 hospitalized in Alabama
Megyn Kelly's heated debate with Kermit Gosnell's attorney
Country music star reacts to hometown damage
Are recent scandals affecting Obama's poll numbers?
Study on average intelligence levels
- Disgraced ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner announces bid for NYC mayorGarcetti elected Los Angeles mayor over Greuel
- Women escorted from mall over 'F--- CANCER' hats
- Existing home sales highest level since Nov. 2009Bernanke gives no hint of slowing printing presses
- American pastor held in Iran releases thank you letter
- Vatican denies that Pope Francis performed exorcism
- Portland, Ore., rejects adding fluoride to water supply
- Sources: gov't holding up pursuit of Libya attackers
- Jodi Arias says her lawyers let her down in interview
- Judge orders trial for captain of Costa Concordia
- - Senate committee approves immigration overhaul bill
- California judge weighs whether yoga is a religion
- Diplomats: Iran expands nuclear technology program
- DOJ reportedly gathered FNC phone records, personal emails
- Top IRS official refuses to testify at hearing, invokes 5th Amendment
- Top IRS official to invoke Fifth Amendment, decline to testify at ...
- DOJ seized phone records of numbers tied to Fox News lines ...
- IRS official calls decision to use planted question on scandal ' ...
Wednesday, 9p ET: MORE Questions and MORE Concerns! Darrell Issa, Reince Priebus and Allen West join Sean!
Residents of Moore, Okla. begin returning to their homes after a monster tornado smashed some neighborhoods into jagged wood scraps, with many families finding only empty lots, as officials say death toll remains at 24.
- Elementary School Teachers Credited With Saving StudentsVIDEO: Okla. Gov. Fallin Vows State Will Rebuild
- Sources: Feds holding up pursuit of Libya attackersObama could have done more
- Union wary as 'dreamer' approval hits 99 percentSenate committee approves immigration bill
- Up to 30 injured after bus and car collide in Ohio
- Mysterious respiratory illness kills 2, affects 5 in Ala.
- N. Korea sends 'special envoy' to China amid tension
- DOJ seized phone records of numbers tied to several Fox News phone lines, documents show
- More reports of anti-gay attacks in NYC following killing
- Anthony Weiner announces bid for NYC mayor- Hundreds of protesters call to repeal NY gun law
- Coast Guardsman who admits desertion to be confined
- Panel claims ATF blocking probe into Texas plant blast
Survivors continue to make progress
Oklahoma City officials lower tornado death toll to 24, which includes 9 children, after monster storm that has now been rated EF-5 — an equivalent to Joplin, Mo., twister that killed 158 in 2011, according to experts.
- Dem. Senator Apologizes for Citing Tornadoes in Climate Change SpeechINTERACTIVE: Live Tornado Tracker
- NBA Star Makes $1M Pledge for Tornado Victims | 'Daily Show' Co-Creator Sparks Outrage with Tornado Joke
- Government reportedly pays Fort Hood suspect $278G
- Fort Jackson commander faces adultery charges
- Pentagon requests $450M to upgrade Guantanamo
- Senate panel approves weapons for Syrian rebels
- DOJ seized phone records of numbers tied to Fox News, documents show
- Federal court strikes down Ariz. 20-week abortion ban
- Conn. rail service to resume Wednesday after crash
- The hosts for the 2016 and 2017 Super Bowls are...
- Apple’s Irish tax strategy explained
- Arias pleads for life as jury considers death penalty
- Health literature too complex for patients to grasp
- Reaction to DOJ targeting FNC's James Rosen
- Fraud, security concerns as approval rate for 'dreamers' hits 99 ...
- Fox News poll: Obama ratings dip, voters say government 'out of ...
- Sources challenge White House claim of all-hands-on-deck pursuit ...
- Fox News poll: Majority thinks White House knew about IRS actions
Oklahoma governor on tornado's aftermath
Moore, Oklahoma resident shares story
Storm chaser recounts Oklahoma twister
Victim reflects on tornado damage
Paul: 'Someone has to be fired' over IRS scandal
Oklahoma City officials lower tornado death toll to 24, which includes 9 children, as rescue efforts continue after monster storm destroys homes, buildings and an elementary school.
- HOW YOU CAN HELP PEOPLE AFFECTED BY OKLAHOMA TORNADO
- Photog Describes Rescuers Pulling Kids Out of RubbleVIDEO: Photog Captures Images of Heroic Effort
- Worried Parents Seek Out Kids at Oklahoma SchoolVIDEO: Rescuers Search for Kids Trapped in School
- VIDEO: Obama: We Will Be There Past Disasters Offer Hope as Efforts Continue How Is Twister Formed?
- PHOTOS: Tornado Tears Through Oklahoma Deadly Tornadoes in US History
- New mental health manual sparks controversy
- NFL star reportedly played season with 3 broken fingers
- Former US Marine kidnapped in Mexico, family says
- Base jumper's scary 1,000-foot fall captured on video
- Cop once hailed as hero faces rape charges
- Notre Dame Cathedral evacuated after man kills self
- Pope image leads to suspicion he performed exorcism
- Israeli military chief issues stark warning on Syria
- Peace Corps to accept same-sex couple applicants
- Nepal slams climber's 'illegal' call from Mount Everest-
- What to buy, and avoid, in Memorial Day sales
- Lightening-fast pigeon 'Bolt' fetches $400G at auction
Tuesday, 8p ET: Tragedy in Oklahoma! Inside the devastating storm and ongoing recovery efforts. Plus, over-hyping the DC scandals! Krauthammer reveals the dangers.
Wednesday, 10p ET: With scandals rocking Washington and no answers in sight, how does he plan to change DC's corrupt culture?
Red Cross supporter Trace Adkins on Oklahoma