http://www.middleastpost.com/ - Oct 26, 2010 1:52:12 PM - Dec 2, 2004 7:42:23 PM
August 17th, 2010
The Israeli Palestinian peace process seems to freeze again after the latest Israeli and American invitation to go to direct talks in order to achieve an improvement. The Israelis claim that the Palestinian authority is trying to use time as a factor of pressure on Israel; soon the settlements freeze period will end and Israel will be facing another challenge in renewing the settlements freeze.
The Palestinian leadership claims that the Israeli refusal to discuss any matter in the indirect talks, the continuous process of building settlements in East
(306)42 viewsAugust 17th, 2010
Instead of establishing bodies and associations that work on explaining and spreading the Palestinian case through the world and the Israeli society, many individuals and groups from the Palestinian society choose to establish associations that work on enclosing the Palestinian people and separating it from the world by claiming that “Normalization” is something that affects the Palestinian people negatively and makes it lose its rights. Many organizations prefer to stay isolated rather than going out and facing the occupier and affecting its public opinion by showing the truth of the Israeli Palestinian conflict to the Israeli people before the rest of the world.
(306)60 viewsAugust 10th, 2010
Following the recent incident on the borders between Israeli and Lebanese last week that resulted in killing three Lebanese soldiers and one Israeli officer, the Israeli army continues to send threaten messages to the Lebanese army leadership.
The Israeli army leadership ordered its soldiers on the borders to respond fiercely to any Lebanese action that similar to the incident that took place last week. The Lebanese army shot several warning shots in the air in the last week when an Israeli army unit tried to remove a tree and make some actions on aAugust 8th, 2010
القدس اولى القبلتين وثالث الحرمين الشريفين ، القدس كنيسة القيامة وعاصمة شعبنا الفلسطيني الابدية هاهي القدس التي لطالما وحدت الشعب الفلسطيني باسوارها وكنائسها وازقة احياءها القديمة تئن امام المخططات الصهيونية التي حاولت ولا زالت تحاول محو تاريخ هذا الشعب المناضل وطمس هويته وتراثه من اجل تهويد القدس درة فلسطين وعاصمتهاالابدية .
ان وحدتنا اصبحت مجرد شعار نتغنى به ولا نطبقه على ارض الواقع سواء كان ذلك في وحدتنا الفكرية والسياسية وغيرها بحيث ان ماتشهده الساحة السياسية من تراجع وانقسام وتشرذم لا يمكننا ان نقول
(12)66 viewsAugust 6th, 2010
One of the problems which the Palestinians are facing in their way to build a real Palestinian state is their lack of experience. The Palestinian state that the Palestinians have been asking for and working to establish is supposed to be democratic, enjoy real separation between its authorities and assure right of expression and freedom for its people. The effect of the Israeli occupation on the minds and thought of the Palestinians made them lack a kind of professionalism in their actions and policy. Self
(306)100 viewsJuly 26th, 2010
One of the most important problems, which came as a phenomenon side by side with the process of building the Palestinian state is corruption. Corruption started to exist not only in financial matters but it also took place in the soul of the national and volunteer action which are supposed to be the basics of the process of building a state and getting freedom.
The Palestinian national movements failed in facing the new stage, which they went through after Oslo accords and the last Parliamentary elections. The
Palestinian, Israeli Conflict (306)249 views
Palestinian, Israeli Conflict (306)248 views
Palestinian, Israeli Conflict (306)470 views
Ziad Khalil Abu ZayyadAuthor: Ziad Khalil Abu Zayyad: Ziad Abu Zayyad firstname.lastname@example.org A Palestinian-Arab living in East Jerusalem, Ziad graduated from College Des Freres in Jerusalem in 2003. Ziad finished his major in International Relations and English Literature from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Ziad is the President of the Watan student movement at the university. He is interested in Middle Eastern political issues and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Founder of the Middle East Post and MEL (Middle East Future Leadership Network), he represents Palestinian youth at several international conferences. (306)402 views
Ziad Khalil Abu ZayyadAuthor: Ziad Khalil Abu Zayyad: Ziad Abu Zayyad email@example.com A Palestinian-Arab living in East Jerusalem, Ziad graduated from College Des Freres in Jerusalem in 2003. Ziad finished his major in International Relations and English Literature from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Ziad is the President of the Watan student movement at the university. He is interested in Middle Eastern political issues and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Founder of the Middle East Post and MEL (Middle East Future Leadership Network), he represents Palestinian youth at several international conferences. (306)721 views
August 2010 « Jul
- Deadly attack hits Iraqi recruits
- Iran lawyer says stoning must stop
- Anger at Israel Facebook photos
- Israel 'to blame' for child death
- Iraq coalition talks 'suspended'
- Man destitute in Dubai back in UK
- Iran sets date for nuclear plant
- Israel dismantles barrier at Gilo
- Diplomat and poet Algosaibi dies
- Bahrain arrests Shia activists
- The age of no more tears investingAugust 17, 2010Investors lined up around the block last week to get a piece of Johnson & Johnson's newest debt offerings, even though the yields were small enough to fit on a Q-tip. Ditto for new debt from IBM, Wal-Mart and a host of other investment-grade corporations. […]
- Banks finally lending more to small bizAugust 16, 2010The credit market may finally be starting to thaw out, according to a report from the Federal Reserve Monday. The Fed said that banks relaxed their lending standards over the last quarter, with the most improvement at big banks. […]
- Can't find a job? National Park Service is hiringAugust 16, 2010There is at least one bright spot amid this otherwise wretched job market: The National Park Service is hiring! […]
- Fed to protect consumers from abusive mortgagesAugust 16, 2010The Federal Reserve Board issued new rules Monday to protect consumers from abusive mortgage lending practices. […]
- Toys of the ultra rich: what they costAugust 14, 2010Sure, it's expensive to buy the toys of the rich and famous. But buying them is just the start - once you have them they cost a small fortune to keep. […]