Extensive, frank information about Meniere's Disease for patients, their families, and their doctors. What is Meniere's Disease? What is the cause? What is the cure? What is the treatment? What is the prognosis?
http://www.menieresinfo.com/index.html - Jun 19, 2013 5:26:44 AM - Jun 2, 2010 3:16:04 PM
Sunday, June 09, 2013
- Updated several entries on the Find a Doctor Page.
Friday, May 17, 2013
Friday, May 10, 2013
. . . . . .
Sunday, April 07, 2013
Saturday, January 05, 2013
- control vertigo and resultant nausea.
Tuesday, January 01, 2013 Copyright © 1997-2013 Meniere's Disease Information Center. All rights are reserved.
Copyright © 1997-2013 Meniere's Disease Information Center. All rights are reserved.
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
- Added to the Treatment Page under Treatment With Medicine.
- Dramamine (but not Dramamine II or Dramamine Less Drowsy Formula), Gravol (Canada) (dimenhydrinate).
- Dramamine (but not Dramamine II or Dramamine Less Drowsy Formula) and Gravol (Canada) are brand names for the antihistamine dimenhydrinate, which is also a vestibular sedative, the purpose of which in the treatment of Meniere's Disease is to prevent or reduce vertigo and hence the resultant nausea by sedating the vestibular system. Names and formulations vary and are subject to change; be sure to read the ingredients and potency listed on the package.
- Compazine, stemzine, buccastem, stemetil, phenotil (prochlorperazine).